Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Submission Guidelines were read and understood.
The submission meets the Submission Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and it has not been submitted to another journal.
- The submission file is in PDF format and developed using the Journal's LaTeX template.
- The submission does not include authors information, acknowledgments section, and authors' contributions
- The submission has 5.000 to 10.000 words excluding references.
- The abstract has 100 to 200 words.
- Figures, tables, listings, algorithms, and equations are cross-referred in the text and meet the Journal's LaTeX template.
- URLs for references have been provided.
- References have been included in BibTeX format.
- All authors know the manuscript and have approved the final version of the submission.